# Pia's Room
This is the development space for Pia's professional / personal website.
- → Current live website: https://piacw.com.
- → Content Management System: https://api.piacw.com.
- → CMS documentation: https://www.karls.computer/piacw/dev/pias-backend-2.
Visual references, collected texts, and relevant material can be found under [research](research). Initial sketches, experiments and tryouts can be found under [dev / samples](dev/samples). All development versions for the front-end and back-end are under [dev](dev). All previous backups and restoration instructions can be found under [backups](backups).
- [ ] New error page
- [ ] Multi-language support
- [ ] journal tagging and categorization
- [ ] back-room layout and navigation
Clone the repository
git clone email@example.com:piacw.com.git
Start the back-end server (Strapi)
npm run develop
Start the front-end server (Vue)
npm run serve
Build, configuration, and production instructions for both front and back end servers are in their respective directories.
### Known Bugs
- [ ] scrolling to a list item with a wrapping title doesnt always scroll completely
- [ ] internal links should not open in a new tab
- [ ] safari produces some odd borders around objects drawn with %/px syntax
- [ ] the background color of an open project header inherits the top color of the background gradient of the wall, and so appears out of place when closer to the bottom of the page
- [ ] sometimes, there is a thin < 1px gap between open project headers and the 'projects' column title.
This project is protected under the [Creative Commons Attribution Share Alike 4.0 International](LICENSE) license. In short, this means that you are allowed to copy, appropriate, and even profit from this material, but you are required to republish it under the same license (it stays in the public domain).